Total Commander APK is a popular desktop File Manager app. Now you’ve got the Android version of the app itself, free to use on mobile and tablet to keep things organized on your phone.
- Introduce about Total Commander
- Smart storage is more important than you think – do it now before it’s too late
- Summary of features of Total Commander
- Download Total Commander APK for Android
Introduce about Total Commander
Smart and fast file manager app for Android devices
Smart storage is more important than you think – do it now before it’s too late
Storing all the different file formats in a certain order may not be so necessary. But when your device has hundreds and thousands of large and small files for style, form, for work, for personal purposes, at this time, without an effective management measure, it will be very easy to get confused. Messy and untidy files on mobile can put you in the following situations:
- Can’t find what you’re looking for. Or still, but it takes a long time
- Your phone becomes heavier and heavier
- Some files are even duplicated many times without you even knowing
- Every time you open any file to manipulate, it consumes a lot of battery
There will come a time when you won’t be able to watch videos and work at the same time:
- Files save each thing a type, a name, no longer know where they are located
- The work is stagnant because each time finding the file is very time-consuming, and it is easy to get confused.
To fix almost all of these annoying situations, you probably need to find a smart, useful and neat file management app for your device like Total Commander.
Summary of features of Total Commander
Total Commander is more than just a File Management app. This application also helps you with unnamed workloads, but when you mention it, you can see its benefits in the everyday use of the device. There are many file management apps on mobile, but to integrate many things into one like this, there is probably only Total Commander at the moment.
This is also the reason why I choose Total Commander instead of any other Android file management app.
Let’s take a look at the summary of the feature of Total Commander:
- Copy, move all large and small files inside and out
- Easily move files by clicking on the file icon you want to select, then drag and drop directly on the screen
- Create a new folder, rename the folder in place without having to go back to the original directory tree location
- Delete files to recycle bin or delete files completely from the device
- Compress and decompress files as .zip
- Manage Properties dialog box and change Permissions properties
- Built-in text editor text editor
- Deep search function for both files and documents
- Select, deselect one or a group of files
- Select files by range by pressing and dropping the icon
- Visual display of the list of installed apps
- FTP and SFTP clients (plugins)
- WebDAV (Web Directory) (plugin)
- LAN access (plugin)
- Plugins for cloud services: Google Drive, Microsoft Live, Dropbox
- Native support for key functions (optional)
- Send files via Bluetooth (OBEX)
- Thumbnails for pictures
- Two panels side by side or virtual two board mode
- Folder history
- Media player that can play directly from LAN, WebDAV, and cloud plugins
- Configurable button bar for changing directories, internal commands, launching apps, and sending shell commands
- Simple help function in English, German, Russian, Ukrainian, and Czech
- Optimized for the visually impaired, like text for icons
Currently, Total Commander is supporting a wide range of popular languages in the world. Wherever you are, with this concise, easy-to-understand, detailed feature, vivid intuitive interface, and a range of interpretive languages, you will be able to use it even if you have no experience with any file management app before.
Total Commander supported languages are: English, German, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese.
Total Commander is currently completely free to use, without ads, but will contain “Add plugins” links in the home directory with links to other plug-ins by the same developer.
Download Total Commander APK for Android
In short, if you need smart file management on mobile phones and tablets to reduce pressure from having each file in an untidy place, and need many other small and convenient support features, you should download Total Commander.
Download Total Commander Apk Mod[No] v3.30 (2M)
Download Total Commander apk from google play