Valve has unleashed a new update for DOTA 2 via Steam client. It brings 3 new heroes to the pool, Chaos Knight (Nessaj), Phantom Assassin (Mortred) and Gyrocopter (Aurel Vlaicu). This update also comes with usual big fixes and tweaks. It adds ability to watch Dota 2 replays through a URL. You can read the Dota 2 June 11 patch notes below:
DOTA 2 Patch Notes (June 11, 2012):
– Added Chaos Knight, Phantom Assassin, and Gyrocopter (see preview below):
– Drow: Fixed Frost Arrows not working on mechanical units.
– Morphling: Added effects for strength and agility morph as well as an overhead timer for replicate.
– Nature’s Prophet: Fixed Sprout destroying other trees around it.
– Shadow Demon: Fixed Soul Catcher being dispellable.
– Shadow Demon: Fixed Shadow Poison impact damage not hurting Disrupted units (and thus not disabling Blink).
– Fixed targeted spells not temporarily revealing the attacker.
– Fixed Orb of venom working on denies.
– Fixed the following spells being castable on magic immune allies: Nightmare, Frost Armor, Nature’s Guise, Holy Persuasion, Decrepify, Astral Imprisonment, Shadow Word and X Marks The Spot
– Selecting “Equip” on an item in the backpack now flips to the loadout and automatically does the equipping for you.
– Added support for watching replays via URL. For example, “dota2://dota2://matchid=15478&matchtime=300” will go directly to five minutes into match 15478.
– Added button in replay panel to copy an URL into the clipboard that can be used to get back to that point in that replay.
– Added Hall of Fame trophies to the bases. Clicking on them will display the winning teams of The International.
DOTA 2 BOTS
– Made bots not leave a gank if they currently have the ability to reincarnate and allies are still attacking.
– Fixed bug where bots would pick their heroes before humans locked in their picks.
You need to restart your Steam client to available this update. The patch is total 137 MB in size. Have fun playing!