Dota 2 Weekly update #11 is now released on Steam. Today’s update adds Radiant melee hero, Ursa Warrior in DOTA 2. Other than that, it adds Suggested Item Editor which allows you to modify suggested list and add items to your own build, pretty neat! Check the complete changelogs of this patch for more details.
DOTA 2 Patch Notes (12/15/11):
- Added Dota 2 Ursa!
- Broodmother: Fixed Insatiable Hunger working against illusions.
- Death Prophet: Fixed Crypt Swarm not allowing unit targets.
- Nature’s Prophet: Fixed Treants spawning the maximum amount regardless of the number of trees present.
- Razor: Fixed Static Link not showing bonus damage on the modifier
- Razor: Fixed Static Link interaction rules.
- Fixed Necronomicon truesight not revealing wards.
- Fixed bug that was causing item chests in the world to sometimes disappear.
- Mjollnir’s Static Charge buff used to double hit entity that triggered the effect, now it only gets hit once.
- Mjollnir’s Static Charge buff will now only fire once a second. It used to have no cooldown.
- Enabled Lifestealer and Death Prophet in Captain’s Mode.
- Added Suggested Item Editor. Access this from the shop, all your new builds will be saved to the cloud.
- In multiselection, units with active abilities are now sorted ahead of units without active abilities.
- Buying an item while dead no longer puts it in the main inventory. Fixes an exploit of buying items while dead with Aegis or as Skeleton King and respawning with the item.
- Instead of dropping items on the ground, we now show an error when trying to buy items from the side or secret shop that would not all fit in the inventory.
- We now allow courier to purchase items away from base (they go into the stash).
- Fixed right clicking on items in the stash with the courier selected.
- Game client will remember and automatically rejoin custom chat channels.
- Fixed a bug where ground blood wasn’t showing up for a bloody Infest emerge.
- Fixed dropped items occasionally disappearing.
- Units will no longer run in place after the game ends.
- Added victory and defeat animations to creeps.
- Illusions will no longer comment on victories or losses.
- Witch Doctor will now express his frustration when performing a terrible malediction.
Dota 2 Bots:
- Added “-dumpbots” chat command for dumping the bot state.
- Improved how bots handle defending a building that’s within their base.
- Fixed bug where bots would accidentally know about invisibile enemy heroes nearby.
- Reworked how commit-to-attack calculations are done. Bots should be better about evaluating their surrounding threats and in particular should no longer walk by each other like ships in the night.
- Improved bot last-hitting performance.
- Fixed item build issue with Earthshaker Bot.
- Tidehunter will use Ravage more intelligently now (tries harder to hit multiple enemies ).
- Increased bots desire to do Roshan even if they don’t happen to be nearby, when it’s safe to do so.
- Made bots better at defending the base when there are enemy creeps inside it.
- Fixed bots not trying to avoid the enemy fountain.
- Fixed bots never using Shadow Blade.
- Fixed bots never farming when they’ve decided that they want to save money for a buyback.
- Fixed bug where bots would move back and forth just within tower range when waiting for pushing creeps to arrive.