DOTA 2 update brings some game-play and hero changes which were quite significant. The most prominent feature is the addition of Fiery Soul, An item which is specially created for the LINA. DOTA 2 sixth March patch is away from any hero inclusion and its a relatively small update in terms of DOTA 2 previous updates. DOTA 2 patches is always have a user interface changes just to keep the interest of the fans alive. So check the more below..
DOTA 2 Patch Notes (6th March 2013)
– Gyrocopter: Fixed Rocket Barrage firing while under effects like Disruption/Chronosphere/Doom/Hex.
– Gyrocopter: Fixed Flak Cannon hurting nightmared units without waking them up.
– Naga Siren: Fixed being able to purge Song of the Siren aura off of Naga Siren.
– Nyx: Fixed Spiked Carapace affecting Juggernaut during Omnislash.
– Outworld Devourer: Fixed Astral Imprisonment not draining enough mana from enemy heroes.
– Timbersaw: Fixed Whirling Death not doing enough damage against strength heroes.
– Fixed Maelstrom and Mjollnir being unable to proc if the initial target is Magic Immune.
– Tweaked Neutral Creep chase timings for the two small camps.
– Fixed a number of bugs in Mechanics I, including all known showstoppers.
– Fixed holding alt causing smoked hero names to be shown on minimap when near truesight.
– Fixed your status showing as playing a local bot game if you were spectating a game
– Hero performance page is now sorted by total number of games played.
– Fixed Dire wins in the Team Game History tab showing up as losses.
– Fixed bug where Team Game History wasn’t refreshing properly.
– The Teams List under Community now displays Teams in order of their most recently played match.
– There’s now a dialog asking the player to rate their currently-used hero build (if it’s not yet been rated).
– Music now plays in spectator and replay modes.
– Added Fiery Soul of the Slayer item for Lina.
So guys we hope that you will have alot of fun while playing DOTA 2. Keep coming here and check the latest updates of your favorite game online here..