Weekly update for Dota 2 has been released. Lycan (Banehallow from DotA) is now added, game patched to Dota 6..74c, fixed crashes and usual bug fixing. Another noticeable change is that Valve added player performance graph to profile page which allows you to see your detailed hero stats (e.g. wins/losses). Also, Dota 2 beta keys are sent on daily basis make sure you have signed up in Dota 2 Survey.
Dota 2 Patch Notes (23rd March 2011):
– Added Lycan in Dota 2.
– Fixed Tranquil Boots visual charges being 3 instead of 4 (actual was still 4).
– Fixed the first slash of Omnislash not applying vision properly.
– Fixed crash bug where you could leave the lobby chat channel while in a lobby.
– Enabled Shadow Demon in Captain’s Mode.
– The Stable version is now updated to the Latest version.
– Added All Random game mode for private lobbies.
– Alchemist: Fixed Acid Spray killing couriers.
– Batrider: Fixed Flamebreak not having an aoe targeting cursor.
– Beastmaster: Fixed Wild Axes killing couriers.
– Bounty Hunter: Fixed illusions procing Jinada’s critical strike.
– Clinkz: Fixed a bug with level 2 Death Pact not gaining the .5% damage buff.
– Mirana: Fixed Arrow getting blocked by Linken’s Sphere.
– Morphling: Added timer to Replicate that shows up as a buff.
– Outworld Destroyer: Fixed Astral Imprisonment stealing Intelligence from illusions.
– Outworld Destroyer: Fixed Astral Imprisonment being castable on Warlock Golem.
– Queen of Pain: Fixed being able to dispell Shadow Strike
– Razor: Fixed Static Link damage from being purgable.
– Shadow Demon: Fixed attack animation time
– Shadow Shama: Fixed Serpent Wards having instant attack point (instead of 0.3)
– Storm Spirit: Fixed attack projectile speed
– Sven: Fixed Storm Bolt not stunning nearby targets if the primary target became magic immune while the projectile was traveling.
– Venomancer: Fixed being able to dispell Venomous Gale, Poison Sting and Poison Nova
– Warlock: Fixed Golems having incorrect magic resistance.
– Weaver: Fixed Time Lapse forgetting its history when upgraded
– Witch Doctor: Fixed Death Ward projectile speed being too slow
– Fixed Diffusal Blade’s mana burn effect going through Magic Immunity.
– Units that are smoked can now be revealed by magic immune enemies.
– Fixed some abilities having incorrect durations against creep heroes (like Dismember).
– Fixed Disruption being castable on Warlock’s Golem.
– Fixed gold over time being very slightly off sometimes.
– Fixed Smoke of Deceit not showing movement speed in the stats area
– Fixed Fountain projectile speed being too fast
– Fixed Furbolg attack point being too high
– Fixed Black Drake projectile speed being too fast
– Mjollnir: Fixed Static Charge damaging friendly units and towers. Note that towers can still proc the ability.
– Added a hero performance rating graph to the player persona page.
– Added setting for ambient creatures in the Advanced Video Settings.
– Advanced Video Settings is now versioned and will automatically update this release
– Undroppable items are no longer put in the stash when near the fountain.
– Items will no longer move when they are attempted to be picked up by a unit with a full inventory.
– The courier can no longer pick up certain items (Aegies, Rapier).
– Hooked up XP graph button.
– There is now a different ring effect for the primary unit when you have multiple units selected.
– Fixed second courier not being controllable if enabled by a courier
– Fixed bug where you could cast your ultimate by pressing either the Ability 4 or Ability 5 keys, on a 4 ability hero.
– Added setting to draw hero icons as default in the minimap. Alt will show X’s and O’s.
– Increased bot ability usage reaction time by about 50%.
– Fixed bug where bots would pick up or destroy teammates’ items on the ground.
– Increased bot desire to defend their base.
– Fixed nasty bug that would often cause bots to idle in their current location when wanting to go defend.
– Bots now get an added desire to attack a hero that Bane has Gripped.
– Bots no longer random their heroes. They will now try to build a somewhat reasonable team comp based on hero role, stuns, and melee/ranged, and do so over the entire hero selection phase.
– Reworked bot lane selection logic. They should be smarter about which lanes they select, and who they pair with.
– Changed how human pings affect the bots’ desires to push/defend. Should be more consistently powerful now.
– Bots in lanes with carries will try to avoid stealing their farm.
– Fixed a few cases where bots would oddly try to cast abilities at neutral creeps (such as when pushing or defending a lane).
-Improvements made to some of Shadow Demon’s effects.
Discuss this patch via comment form below!