Valve has patched Dota 2 with a short patch update. This incremental update re-enables Alchemist and fixes various miscellaneous bugs.
DotA 2 Patch Notes (12/2/2011):
- Re-enabled Alchemist.
- Fixed issue with some items and abilities not having mana costs or cooldowns.
- Fixed Kunkka’s missing body parts.
- Fixed Feast not working properly.
- Fixed bug in Queen of Pain’s particle effect.
- Fixed clock being off when reconnecting or spectating.
- Fixed Naix’s attached effects being visible when he’s infesting someone.
- Fixed issue with inputting international languages.