DOTA 2 presents one more patch for this week. The highlight of 28th March 2012 patch is the addition of Lone Druid who is an Agility based hero in the Radiant. Lone Druid is particularly a complete carry hero and his bear gives him an edge in the battles. The next thing belongs Lycan who is enabled in the Captain’s Mode which will give some fresh air to the regular players of CM mode. Despite hero changes the UI and bots fixtures are also done in this patch and the list of these changes are given below.
– Added Lone Druid!
– Fixed small bug in the timing of sequential attacks.
– Lifestealer: Fixed being unable to Infest Mud Golems.
– Weaver: Fixed Time Lapse interaction with Aegis.
– Ancient Apparition: Fixed a bug where Ice Blast could get stuck on the map.
– Enabled Lycan in Captain’s Mode
– The top bar game timer no longer is reset when a game ends.
– Heroes in top bar now draw grayscale when dead.
– The buyback cooldown time now appears in the gold tooltip.
– The buyback cooldown now appears in the form minutes:seconds.
– Added a buff/debuff effect for Razor’s Static Link.
– Added effect for fountain heal.
– Fixed heroes drawing parts of their models in portraits when sheeped, hexxed, etc.
– Updated the effects for Shadow Demon’s Shadow Poison.
– Decreased darkness of fogged areas
– Fixed bots being too aggressive about destroying enemy items.
– Fixed bug where bots would pick up items like Rapier or Aegis without giving humans a chance at them.
– After all humans have picked heroes, the remaining bots will now immediately pick their heroes.
– Fixed bug where bots would try to farm the same neutral camp that a human was farming.
– Added support for bots buying and placing Observer Wards:
. The more of a support a hero is, the more likely they are to buy wards.
. If they have a human teammate, they will not purchase enough wards to fully deplete the store.
. They will ward the runes, their jungle, and sometimes the enemy jungle (depending on how pushed the lanes are).
. They won’t go to locations to place wards if they think it’s too dangerous.
– Fixed bug that would sometimes prevent bots from defending their top/bottom lanes when the tier 3 towers/racks are gone.
– Fixed bug where if the incoming threat was small, no one would ever be a selected to defend (typically resulting in no defensive response to creeps).
Enjoy playing DOTA 2 and don’t forget to comeback here to find the latest updates of your favorite game.