This week Valve’s comes up with a small update for Dota 2 with no increment in new heroes. However, they have integrated a full featured community guide system for heroes and item builds inside the Dota 2 client. Also, Medusa is now enabled in Captains mode, Players can join multiple teams at once and bots are no longer dropping tons of teleports at side shops. You can check update changelog for more details!
Dota 2 Patch Notes (2/21/2013):
– Fixed backswing behavior on some of Invoker’s skills.
– Fixed Last Word being dispelled by Purge/Cyclone/etc.
– Fixed Last Word interrupting channeling spells if the initial duration ends during the channel.
– Enabled Medusa in Captain’s Mode tournament version.
– Fixed Healing Ward not preserving its hotkey when leveled up.
– Added right click menu to the combat log with “Copy to clipboard” option.
– Added option to render the Co-Broadcaster’s camera. Use dota_minimap_draw_cocaster_camera 0 to disable.
– Added new right click option to backpack items to equip the entire set the item belongs to.
– Adjusted hero roles of Windrunner (fewer last hits) and Meepo (more last hits).
– Made Death Prophet bot more likely to use Crypt Swarm in teamfights.
– Made Necrolyte bot a bit more hesitant about using Death Pulse when laning.
– Fixed bots dropping thousands of TP scrolls at the side shops.
– Practice with Bots difficulty and team settings are now saved.
The size for this update is 226 MB, restart your Steam client to update Dota 2 automatically. Bristlebog (Bristleback) , Goblin Techies and Skywrath Mage are the next anticipated heroes. May be we’ll have to wait a week or two for one of them to be included in game.