DOTA2 Patch for 19th July 2012 has just released. DOTA 2 latest patch features Naga Siren which is an agility based hero and its a great inclusion in Radient. The most noticeable thing is that Naga Siren is also included in Captain’s Mode it means that these hero will take part in the major leagues and tournaments. We hope that Fans will be very glad with these changes. So guys don’t go anywhere and comeback here for the latest updates of your favorite game.
Update # 2:
- Added chat spam throttling.
- Enabled AFK and leaver penalties for co-op bot matches.
- Re-enabled rewards for co-op bot matches.
- Fixed TA’s missing Refraction lore string.
- Players that have not purchased a Tournament Pass will no longer be able to watch that Tournament’s replays.
- Fixed Naga Siren being unable to buy from Secret Shop near Roshan.
- Added cast range ring for Song of the Siren.
- Fixed Spell Steal not gaining the cancel ability on Song of the Siren.
- Fixed being unable to Vacuum sleeping units from Song of the Siren.
- Fixed Song of the Siren not affecting invulnerable towers.
- Fixed Rip Tide having cast time.
- Fixed Mirror Image illusions doing too much damage.
- Fixed Riptide tooltip not showing the damage type.
- Fixed HP bars missing during Song of the Siren.
- Fixed Ensnare not revealing invisible heroes properly.
- Fixed end game cinematic not playing properly.
DOTA 2 PATCH NOTES (19th July 2012):
Basically its a fixing patch notes in which the Lanaya is fixed with Refraction being dispellable. Also with some beast master, Silencer and Shadow Fiend bugs are fixed. So enjoy playing the latest patch of DOTA 2 and do let us know via comment section.