A new update has been released on Dota 2 client. This week’s update is mainly focused on bug fixes and minor adjustments. Hall of Fame section is now added featuring the top players, Team browser and replay highlights watching feature. The new heroes are likely to be out in next update, could be Slark or Centaur Warchief.
Dota 2 Patch Notes (10/18/2012):
- Dark Seer Fixed Ion Shell damage interval and it triggering Cold Snap
- Disruptor: Fixed Glimpse interaction with invulnerable units
- Magnus: Fixed enemies being able to cast and attack while in Skewer pull
- Rubick: Fixed Telekinesis Land sub ability proccing magic stick
- Viper: Fixed Nethertoxin damage not being critable
- Visage: Fixed Familias attack timings taking much longer than intended
- Fixed Illusions placing Orb of Venom debuff
- Added a right click option for some items to alert allies that you want to cast them (Arcane Boots, Smoke, Mekansm)
- Fixed being able to sometimes move your hero before hero picking was done
- Enabled pause cooldown in co-op bot games.
- Fixed various hero swap bugs
- Fixed HUD element covering Armor bonus values in 4:3
VISUALS & AUDIO
- Increased Magnus model size
- Fixed Ravage visual timings
- Fixed some buffs not showing the correct cooldown frame ( slight gap at the top for aura provided buffs )
- Tweaking the scale and offset of visage and his units
- Tweaks for some neutral creep sounds, generally reducing volume and increasing range
- Fixed a bug that caused some items to not be equippable for Morphling and other heroes that recently had their item slots shuffled.
- Fixed Doombringer’s missing tail.
- Fixed the ‘Uldorak’s Hide’ set not properly displaying as a set of items.
- Reduced the size of the stumpy treants created by Nature’s Prophet when using the Call of the Dendrochron.
- Fixed Invoker’s head disappearing when head items were equipped. These items may need to be re-equipped.
- Fixed a bug with Multi-Hero Chronosphere not detecting its scoring condition.
- Fixed several item sets having incorrectly tagged rarities, relative to the contents of the set.
- Fixed Sword of Sir Davion being white for some users.
- Fixed overly bright specular on the Runed AiIlettes.
- Fixed bug that would cause bots to not ever want to go to the Secret Shop if they want to buy a TP scroll.
- Fixed bug where bots would always think they could push towers unopposed.- Optimized tango tree search.
- Juggernaut bot now better estimates Omnislash damage (will no longer think it’ll bounce to out-of-range creeps).
- Bots will now consider whether their laning opponents are ranged or not to determine their desired lane position.
- When a hero is farming a lane, bot desire to push that lane is now lessened.
- Lowered the desire to help out with an under-control tower defense when in the laning phase.
- Fixed incoming defense evaluation.
- Lowered defend desire when not in late game.
- Adjusted Juggernaut’s loadout.
- Made Blade Fury focus on its target better
- Trying something different with determining when and how to lead a target.
- Bots laning with a hard carry should now harass enemies more.
* To recieve this update, close Dota 2 client and restart Steam, it will start the auto-update. Dota 2 currently does not support downloadable offline updates.