Steam client has received a new update for Dota 2. This week’s update brings a couple of hero fixes and UI enhancements. The Save/Load feature for private games is back. Valve has added a great number of Dota 2 items from community workshop. Also, Troll Warlord hints are seen in the patch, it could be the next hero.
Dota 2 Patch Notes (15 August, 2012):
- Fixed Captain’s Mode Level 1 & 2 penalties reducing a bit more time than intended.
- Silencer: Fixed Invoke proccing Last Word.
- Juggernaut: Fixed a bug that was causing the first tick of Healing Ward to always heal the Radiant team.
- Tiny: Fixed Toss disabling allied Blink Daggers.
- Huskar: Fixed Life Break not hurting Huskar if he jumped on a magic immune unit.
- Outworld Destroyer: Fixed Essence Aura not proccing on items.
- Save/Load system for private games is back online.
- Clicking on a hero portrait in the stats dropdown now queries that hero.
- Added stat dropdown category “net worth”, the value of non-consumable items in their inventory and their current gold.
- Fixed world lines not being drawn properly when networked to other clients.
- Fixed Hero card movies not working if the hero selection was made while you had the dashboard up.
- Fixed the timeline being broken if you jumped back to the picking stage while viewing the Vs animation.
- Fixed Silenced state getting stuck on in the hud.
- When spectator fog of war hotkeys are pressed, the UI now updates to match.
Dota 2 store:
- Added over 50 new items from the community.
If you are having any trouble while installing the patch, post a comment below or report it to dota2.dev forums!