The main Beta of Dota 2 has received an update after a delay of 2 weeks. This is entirely a bug fix patch which addresses a lot of heroes/items bugs. However, it does bring a new game mode, Random Draft for pub games. This update is now available on Steam client. You need to restart Steam in order to install it.
DOTA 2 Patch Notes (12/04/2012):
– Enabled Random Draft mode!
– Enabled Lone Druid in Captain’s Mode.
– Ancient Apparition: Fixed Ice Blast impact damage not hurting illusions.
– Ancient Apparition: Fixed Chilling Touch affecting Spirit Bear and Warlock’s Golem.
– Axe: Fixed Culling Blade ending after death effects like Diabolic Edict and Epicenter.
– Bane: Fixed Nightmare putting Juggernaut to sleep while Omnislashing.
– Bane: Fixed Fiend’s Grip doing one tick less damage than it should have.
– Batrider: Fixed Firefly destroying trees in a bigger aoe than intended.
– Batrider: Fixed Flamebreak hitting magic immune units (6.74b change).
– Bloodseeker: Fixed Rupture interaction with spells like Omnislash, Ball Lightning, etc.
– Faceless Void: Fixed Chronosphere not freezing invulnerable towers.
– Juggernaut: Fixed Omnislash considering ancients as valid targets.
– Juggernaut: Fixed Omnislash ending prematurely if a target becomes invulnerable.
– Lifestealer: Fixed being able to hide inside an enemy Spirit Bear/Golem with Infest (wasn’t doing damage to it though)
– Lifestealer: Fixed Infest not removing buffs before jumping in.
– Lifestealer: Fixed Feast bonus damage type allowing it to critical strike.
– Lion: Fixed Mana Drain missing its last 1/4 tick.
– Lone Druid: Fixed Entangle not affecting magic immune units.
– Lone Druid: Fixed Entangle not interrupting channeling spells.
– Mirana: Fixed Moonlight Shadow not affecting allied units sometimes (Disrupted, Phase Shifted, etc).
– Morphling: Fixed Replicate being castable on Spirit Bear and Warlock Golem.
– Outworld Destroyer: Fixed Sanity’s Eclipse mana drain logic.
– Puck: Fixed Ethereal Jaunt not dodging projectiles properly.
– Pudge: Reduced the delay before being able to issue orders after Meat Hook.
– Razor: Fixed some bugs with Unstable Current killing a target after its ability starts (like Omnislashing while dead).
– Razor: Fixed Plasma Field not giving aoe vision following Razor.
– Slardar: Fixed Slithereen Crush affecting couriers.
– Silencer: Fixed Global Silences affecting couriers abilities.
– Spectre: Fixed permanently losing the ability to block creeps after the first Spectral Dagger use.
– Spirit Breaker: Fixed being unable to target magic immune units with Netherstrike.
– Sven: Fixed Great Cleave working on denies.
– Tinker: Fixed March of the Machines spawn per second from 30 to 24.
– Tinker: Fixed March of the Machines movement speed from 500 to 400.
– Tinker: Fixed Heat Seeking Missle hitting Spirit Bear and Warlock’s Golem.
– Tinker: Fixed March of the Machines killing couriers.
– Tiny: Fixed Aghanim tree doing too much damage to buildings.
– Tiny: Fixed Aghanim tree cleaving when attacking buildings.
– Vengeful Spirit: Fixed Vengeful Spirit’s Wave of Terror affecting couriers.
– Viper: Fixed Viper Strike being an instant effect instead of a dodgeable projectile.
– Weaver: Fixed Weaver’s Swarm getting one shotted by attack spells like Impetus and Arcane Orb.
– Weaver: Fixed bug where Swarm bugs would cause some heroes to spin when attacking them, or not be able to attack them at all.
– Windrunner: Fixed being able to Shackleshot onto Ancients/Roshan.
– Fixed units/wards being unable to attack animation cancel if they are unable to move.
– Fixed abilities going into cooldown if the target dies while paying manacost (ie. from Nether Ward).
– Fixed Alchemist’s Unstable Concoction and Bounty Hunter’s Track being castable on Spirit Bear/Golem.
– Fixed cleave damage not waking up Nightmared units.
– Fixed Mjollnir and Maelstrom having orb selection priorty when attacking buildings.
– Fixed Armlet lifedraining on Illusions.
– Fixed DisableHelp not working for Chen’s Persuasion.
– Fixed Roshan not disabling Blink Dagger.
– Fixed Tranquil Boots going into a short cooldown whenever you took damage.
– Reordered Mekansm recipe list to have Headdress first.
– Fixed Pudge’s Meat Hook and Mirana’s Arrow not hitting Spirit Bear.
– Fixed Vampiric Aura showing buff on things it does not affect.
– Fixed neutral units being able to cast their spells while disabled/silenced when they aren’t player controlled.
– Fixed Double Damage rune not granting a fake buff to nearby illusions.
– Fixed neutral Centaur attack speed aura increasing speed by percentages instead of constant amounts
– Fixed being unable to purge an offensive Decrepify
– Fixed Ethereal Blade interaction with Spirit Bear.
– Fixed a bug where if Nature’s Prophet cast Sprout on Lycan in wolf form while he was running, Lycan could run through the trees and escape the sprout.
– Illusions now fake display the same crit overhead values as the real hero.
– A global message is now displayed when you random a hero.
– There is now a 2 second cooldown on unpausing a paused game, to prevent two people trying to pause the game at the same time and accidently unpausing.
– Fixed being unable to Glyph while disabled.
– Fixed printing the wrong kill message when an illusion kills a tower
– Fixed spectator FOW keys broken.
– Fixed the courier failing to pick up an item from the stash resulting in the item teleporting to the hero’s feet.
– Items that are dropped on the ground as a result of a full inventory will now always be usable in item combines, even if they cannot be dropped right next to a hero.
– While watching a replay, you can now click on the pips (Hero/Tower Kills) on the XP and Gold panels to jump to 5 seconds before that moment happens.
– Fixed team-only chat in games created via private lobbies.
– Updated Nevermore’s animations.
– Updated Shadow Demon’s Shadow Poison projectile effect.
– Updated Faceless Void’s Backtrack effect.
– Bots will no longer attempt to use a Tango when being attacked or when defending an ally.
– Adjusted some numbers to hopefully make it less likely for bots to try to TP out of a gank attempt when they were obviously going to die before it finished.
– Fixed bug where Zeus would killsteal when his target thought they were safe, even if they weren’t.
– Cleaned up sellability of a bunch of bot items, should prevent cases where bots buy recipes for components they’ve previously sold.
– Added additional items in the builds for Sniper and Juggernaut, they should no longer run out of items to buy in long matches.
– Fixed bug where bots wouldn’t realize that Antimage was a hard carry for lane selection purposes.
– Fixed bug where any players in spectate/broadcast slots would prevent bots from picking a hero.
– Bots will now wait to activate until all hero picking is completed.
– Fixed bug where the matchmaker wouldn’t try to match bot difficulties when finding a Coop game.
– Fixed bug where bots might still pick up Aegis/Rapier immediately upon them dropping rather than waiting a couple seconds for humans to have a shot at them.
– Added generic attack desire bonus to any enemy hero that is currently stunned.