Yay! It’s Friday and the new DOTA 2 Beta update (20/10/11) update is available via auto-update. It adds 3 new heroes in DOTA 2 namely Skeleton King, Broodmother and Queen of Pain along with in-game pause support from player-side.
Patch Notes of October 20, 2011:
DOTA 2 Gameplay Changes:
– Added 3 new heroes:
– Skeleton King
– Queen Of Pain
DOTA 2 UI Changes:
– Added player pause support.
– Fixed Weaver sometimes coming out of his invisibility for Geminate Attack.
– Added dropdown in lobby setup for selecting which team goes first in Captain’s Mode.
– The lobby password field has an apply button and lock icon lights up when the password is set.
– Fixed losing key input when you search the shop with the chat up.
– Fixed a recent bug that caused the Ice Blast trail debuff to not get applied to heroes.