Now here is the guide from which you can swap your hero in DOTA 2. Valve has added a swap hero feature in the DOTA 2 (9th August 2012) Patch Notes. Swap hero feature allows you to switch your hero in DOTA 2 with your allies within the game. This was the most demanded feature in DOTA 2 by the community and now its the part of DOTA 2. You can check some proper instructions by which you can swap your hero.
Guide How to Swap your Hero in DOTA 2:
1. Choose your hero via Single draft mode.
2. Right Click on heroes in the scoreboard.
3. The option will be clearly visible in the score board.
4. Click on the swap hero option with your allies you want to swap.
5. Remember you can not swap your hero after creeps spawn.
So guys we hope that this small guide will help you to swap your hero within the game. So have fun playing DOTA 2 and don’t miss to comeback here and check the latest updates of your favorite game.